Welcome to the website of the Second Benelux Congress on Physiology and Pharmacology
Despite their relatedness, the sciences of Physiology and Pharmacology are often discussed in separate journals and meetings.
Our aim is to bring together a broad range of scientists within these fields, from the membrane biophysicist to the clinical pharmacologist, to foster dialogue and collaboration between these disciplines. The meeting will encompass some of the most exciting current developments in Physiology and Pharmacology (see provisional Program).
The meeting will take place in the Central Building of the University of Maastricht, Tongersestraat 53, 6211 LM Maastricht, The Netherlands (see maps).
The meeting is organized under the auspices of the following scientific Societies:
- Dutch Pharmacological Society
- Dutch Society of Physiology
- Belgian society of Physiology and Pharmacology
- Life Sciences Research Unit (Calcium Signalling and Inflammation Lab), Luxembourg
However, all scientists who have an interest in this fields are welcome to attend.
We hope to welcome you to this very exciting and interdisciplinary meeting!
Scientific and organizing Committee
- Herman Meurs, University of Groningen
- Frits Prinzen, Maastricht University
- Vincent Seutin, University of Liège
- Dirk Snyders, University of Antwerp
- Johan Van de Voorde, Ghent University
- Matthijs Blankesteijn, Maastricht University